Dates: December 1-3, 2020
Where: Virtual Summit
The Nation's Top Experts
Learn from top law enforcement experts. Interact, ask questions and access one-of-a-kind resources from the very best trainers.
Going Virtual: Use of Force Summit 2020
Daigle Law Group is officially announcing that the 9th Annual DLG Use of Force Summit will be moving virtual for 2020. I promise you the DLG team is working diligently to make this virtual conference a truly amazing event. Today, more than ever, we are faced with challenges to policies and training specifically in how they relate to Law Enforcement’s Use of Force.
The theme of this year’s Summit will be, “working together to find our way forward”. Working together, we must continue to educate ourselves in order to better protect our communities. Learn with us at this year’s Virtual Use of Force Summit. We will not allow the issues with traveling, gathering, and interacting impact our continued education and sharing of operational effectiveness.
Virtual Summit Benefits
Doing more with less is one of our Summit themes for 2020 and we will adjust to meet those standards. The benefits of the 2020 Virtual Use of Force Summit include the following:
- Cost Savings: Being virtual allows the training cost to be reduced and we will pass those savings on to you. The more attendees you register the more the cost savings that apply. If you sign up 5 attendees, you get the 6th free, and the cost is only $265.50 each. Also, a virtual conference will not require travel expenses, lodging, and per diem expenses, furthering your savings.
- Increased Opportunity: The reduced cost will allow those who could not attend the DLG Use of Force Summit in the past the opportunity to do so at a minimal fee.
- Access to Industry Experts: Attendees at the Virtual DLG Use of Force Summit will receive focused training on Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Security force policies, training, and investigation. Attendees will receive firsthand knowledge and experience from experts in force related topics to enhance their agency’s operations in a completely virtual format.
- Safety of Attendees: Nothing will replace the in-person attendance to our extremely popular training conference. The decision to go virtual is to protect you, your family, and your department.
- State of the Art Education: The DLG team will demonstrate how high quality multimedia education can be for attendees.
- Ease of Access: Access training from your home or office for the three-day training. Training classes and content will also be available for 90 days after the conference.
- Certificate of Attendance: The attendance of live and on-demand training will provide each attendee a certificate of attendance and report card, which may fulfill continued education requirements.
What Attendees Should Expect
- Three (3) Days of intense multi-media presentations from top industry expert instructors
- Live Virtual Keynote presentations each day and panels from experts across the country regarding the hottest UOF topics in our country
- Virtual interactions to help you connect and network with attendees from across the country to share ideas and lessons learned through your experiences
- Digital access to actionable sample policies, presentations, videos, and handouts that you can take back and share with your agency
- Full access to all educational workshops and presentations for 90 Days
- Access to a course library with over 40 UOF classes
- Training Certificate with hours at the conclusion of the Summit
We can’t wait to see you in December! We promise to provide policy, training, and investigation advice through the training conference. As we prepare, we also want to thank you for your service to the community through these challenging times. Remember, help those who need your help, protect those who need your protection, and keep yourself and others safe.